Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Nose Picker Aircraft Tug

Nose Picker Aircraft Tug - BUY IT..., This is a sweet tug. I have a Bonanza. Don't waste your money on those $3,500 tugs. At the end of the day these things just flat out work. This thing will not clean your house or wash your dishes but it will move your airplane.

Have used it for about 5 months, NOSE-Picker tug came 95% assembled with 2 battery maintainers (awesome), I like the variable speed dial control. Has big E-stop button right on the control panel by the grips (awesome), pushes my Baron with no problem.

Nose Picker Aircraft Tug

Aircraft Tugs & Towbar Manufacturer - Pickers | Flushing, Mi

This tug saved me over $2,000.00 on a bigger tug that I did NOT need. Suggestion would be to add an LED light package for night use, outside of that I want to say thank you to the PICKER company.

Well played guys, well played Toll Free: 877-477-7823 Customer Service: 800-861-3192 Fax: 800-329-3020 Awesome machine, highly recommended. This pic doesn't do it justice, it looks better in person. The power tug I had for a few years died, needed another one wanted a picker, have 58P Baron, incline to my hangar & door tracks.

Ground Support Equipment

Fully loaded without people this little picker was more than up to the job. Very Impressed. BTW I love the 3rd roller jetting out from the battery tray, very much needed for this bird. Thank you Picker people, you guys so Rock..!

I see the Nose-PICKER on this site..., so I got to say I was at Airventure 2018 and searched long for the most bang for the dollar regarding TUGS, Jeff Irwin of PICKER tugs and tow bars kOd the challengers and I mean

all of them. He still understands the big point that most of us just want to move the plane. If your reading this Jeff..., thank you because I am buying your Nose-PICKER This is our most popular model.

Vj's Rv-14 Build Site: Finishing, Tail Dragger Landing Gear & Engine Mount  (Part 6)

This powerful 24-volt electric aircraft tug will fit and move any nose wheel airplane up to 4,000 lbs. without wheel fairings as well as those with wheel fairings that have 3″ or greater of clearance from the fairing to the ground.

It utilizes a smooth thumb throttle speed control for precise forward and reverse movements. I agree with Bryans review, the Nose-PICKER boys got it right, these things are built for working and look way better in person as if they refined the design.

I too bought the Optima batteries like the pic shows, and I love the way it works. I also realized that without wheel pants that 3rd roller you see up high under the batteries is a BIG improvement.

Plane Maker Manual | X-Plane

You can remove it as well by pulling a pin and it comes out. Anyone without wheel pants will love this feature. Overall this was a perfect fit for my twin engine. 5 thumbs up, can't wait to see what these guys do next.

This does not have a differential but per the vendor it doesn't need one, it turns fine. Also the drive would not need to be disconnected to move it, it can be tipped back and moved as needed.

...has Variable Speed ​​Dial, Emergency Stop, FWD & Backwards, Power On/Off. I really love the name and I really love the TUG, everyone who sees it falls in love with it because of the name and then when I show them the VARIABLE SPEED and tell them how much I paid they can't believe it.

Aerotow T3 Aircraft Tug - Youtube

This looks great in my hangar and it works awesome...!! Thanks PICKER people kiss kiss... The new 24v Nose-PICKER from Aircraft-Tugs works with aircraft up to 4,500 pounds. It uses a manually-operated gate to secure the nose wheel to the tug, with no strap required, according to company officials.

Once the aircraft is in position, open the gate to release the aircraft.Nose-PICKER tug from Aircraft-Tugs LLc

Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician.

Nose-Dragger Dragger® Nde-24D - Youtube

Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.

OMG this thing works as good as my buddies $3,700.00 tug for close to 1/2 the price. Look at the roller that comes out from under the batteries, to me this increases the value alone. Nothing bad to say about this Nose-PICKER.

(the name is awesome)

nose picker plane mover, small used airplane tug, airplane tug for sale on craigslist, electric aircraft tugs for sale, nose dragger tug, small aircraft tugs for sale, electric tugs for small aircraft, airplane tug